If you continue with the existing workpath, the error 'Cannot login without a valid workpath.' occurs and you are then returned to the System Services login gate. Changing the workpath in the field provided, returns the error, 'This location is read only'. The errors will then continue preventing access to System Release for that user.
This error is due to an existing corruption in the ds6op050 file. This file contains information relating to users':
· Customized toolbars;
· Navigation favourites; and
· Window sizes.
To correct this issue the ds6op050 will need to be renamed.
Renaming the ds6op050 file
1. Double-click the My Computer icon and navigate to the drive on which your Sol64 folder is located.
The contents of the drive appears.
2. Double-click the Sol64 folder.
The contents of the Sol64 folder appear.
3. Right-click the ds6op050 file and select Rename.
The file name changes to edit mode.
4. Rename the file to ds6op050.old and press ENTER.
The change to the file name is saved.
Open System Release in the usual method and access is now possible.
Customised toolbars and navigation favourites will then need to be manually recreated.