- Boot from DVD Windows boot media
- Choose "Repair your computer" command line option
- Launch "cmd"
- Go to "c:\windows\system32"
- Rename "Utilman.exe" to "Utilman.exe.bak"
- Copy "cmd.exe" to "Utilman.exe"
- Do the keyboard shortcut "Windows + U" when on the logon screen and an
super-admin console will appear
- Type "net user administrator Newpass123" to reset password or create a
- log on
- Make sure you revert the "Utilman.exe" back to original version, you will
need to boot from DVD to get access